***

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 2, 2010

Vacation!

We left for Arkansas last Wednesday and got home yesterday. We went to the White River, inparticular, Rim Shoals. It's such a refreshing place. The water is gorgeous and the air is beyond fresh. It was insanely hot the entire time we were there. Needless to say, I was constantly using sunscreen all day everyday. My brother and his girlfriend, Vanessa, met us up there Thursday afternoon. They weren't able to take off work on Wednesday. My parents and us 4 had the best time. We grilled every night and played card games and drank wine. Such a relaxing end to a wonderful summer.

The view from our lodge balcony





We rode 18 miles up the river to Bull Shoals Dam, it was gorgeous and amazing to see...







Us in front of Bulls Shoals Dam



My brother, Chip and his girlfriend, Vanessa, at the Dam




T and me getting ready to go back out fishing




Riding down the river...





Anywhoo.....
Now its back to business! I start back work on Tuesday and the kids come on Thursday. I'll post pics of my classroom whenever I get back! I think it turned out pretty cute this year. I'm excited! I have a lot of the same kids so I pretty much know what to expect. Maybe they won't have gained too much attitude over the summer. I also have a million things to do this fall! Friends getting married and having babies! So many exciting things going on, can't wait to start them all. I almost have every weekend between the now and the middle of January planned. Literally. OH well, lets do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment