***

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Random pictures

I have been browsing through all the pictures saved on my computer (especially the ones from around the wedding) and I thought i would just share some. I know I love looking at people's pictures (regardless of whether I know them or not, ha)...so here ya go!

My Bachelorette Party- 80s Style!



Bridesmaid Luncheon



My stick legged bridesmaids at the rehearsal



Bridesmaids and I at the rehearsal dinner



The ceremony flowers...I reeeeally loved them, they made me so happy. (good thing considering it was my (and tylers...kinda ;) ) wedding!)



Some of my girlfriends and I at dinner at Las Marg, yumm



Tyler and I out and about




Hope everyone is having a great week! I keep forgetting to take my camera to work to take pictures of my classroom (that I am oh so proud of). Teen Mom is coming on.........see ya lataaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment