***

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 30, 2010

My obsession




For anyone who knows me, knows I have a major (unexplained) obsession with the weather, especially hurricanes. Any time a hurricane is forming, guarantee, I will be able to tell you the most updated information about the storm at any given time. I have been glued to the weather channel. I watched if for 3 hours last night. I can not help myself. I have researched Hurricane Katrina like a crazy woman. I have probably seen every picture from the damage from every area. I don't know where this obsession has come from? No one else in my family is this intense about storms. I feel like a nerd sometimes, but I just can't learn enough information about the weather! I constantly check the radar on my phone. I say all that to say this....with the current active Atlantic Ocean...I have been in hurricane heaven. Its been a good past few days (for me anyway).

No comments:

Post a Comment