***

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Rattlesnake Saloon

So when Tyler bought the motorcycle back in March, I was none to pleased (to say the very least) BUT I can't stay mad about it forever. I actually worked out a pretty sweet deal for myself....you bought that...I'm getting this. But I'm going to keep that to myself for now. ANYWHO- It sat in the shop getting little things fixed for about 3 months...YES THREE MONTHS. The mechanic was a complete moron and apparently screwed up more than he fixed. Its out now and I have rode with him a total of 4 times now. On Saturday I went on my first "bike ride". (I don't really think its for me...but he enjoys it so ya know, whatever, I'll go (sometimes)) When I was told where we were going...I was like "Um..Where??? Rattlesnake Saloon???" All I could picture was a run down biker bar with lots of leather. But to my suprise it was really nice! Its a (family) restaurant in the middle of nowhere in Alabama (near Tuscumbia). It is built into the side of a cave. Very very neat and pretty. The food was good too! So all in all, we had a really good time! Might actually go back! (when its not 1,000 degrees).

This is what is looks like looking into the place. Under the cave are the tables, bar and restaurant. I am standing on the deck.





TT and me!



Chip and Vanessa



Everyone that went!

No comments:

Post a Comment