***

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Our new little family




Tyler, Me, Vanessa and Chip

Its so exciting!! I have always had best girlfriends who I would consider a sister but now to finally "officially" have one! I'm so excited. It is such a blessing to have someone come into your family that you enjoy being around and love so much! My fall just got a lot busier considering they will probably have a short engagement. (December wedding...maybe!?) We are all so excited though! I think I have said the word "excited" at least 100 times in the past 48 hours....but I really am! I love them both dearly. Its like it was all meant to be! Well..Fall...bring it on! I'm ready. I've got 10 things down on my calendar so far of things going on...looks like I'll be adding some more sooner than later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment