***

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Frances Baby Shower

Today we had Mary Frances' baby shower for the soon to be Molly Elizabeth Massey! I can't wait to meet the precious little angel that I know she will be.  Danielle, Kory, Beth and I were hostesses.  Natty, Ashleigh and Rachel were also host but weren't able to make it before they were all out of town (well Ashleigh lives in Houston, TX...but whatever).  There was a really great turn out and she got a lot of precious stuff!  I love little girls things, they are so sweet :)

Kory, Me, Mary Frances (Mama #1), Beth (Mama #2) and Danielle

Hey Molly!!



Anywho- This is my last week of work until August! It is amazing at how fast the time flies. I will be working some this summer doing therapy for ESY (Extended School Year) for 6 speech kids.  I'll be working 3 hours a week in Mooreville.  An hour and a half on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from May 31 until June 29.  I'm really going to be wearing myself out...NOT :) It'll be nice to make some extra money though.  
Well me and tt are about to go meet some friends for dinner so peace out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment