***

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

ABCs of Me

I saw this on another blog I read and this is was kinda neat so I thought I would do it too! Any one else who has a blog, feel free to copy and paste! I always enjoy reading things like these about people:) Hope you enjoy!





"ABC's of Me"

A. Age: 26
B. Bed size: Queen (want a king, badly)
C. Chore you dislike: unloading the dishwasher and putting clothes away
D. Dogs: Buster (my boooboo(boxer)) and Cobalt 
E. Essential start to your day: Quiet time
F. Favorite color: blue
G. Gold or silver: I like to blend them both
H. Height: 5'3 (I have actually grown almost an inch in the past year)
I. Instruments you play(ed): notta
J. Job title: Speech/Language Therapist
K. Kids: Not yet
L. Live: Tupelo
M. Mom’s name: Paula
N. Nicknames: Monk, Monkey, KT, K10 etc...
O. Overnight hospital stays: None that I can think of
P. Pet peeves: smacking and people who are "one uppers"
Q. Quote from a movie: I"m not a big movie person
R. Righty or lefty: Right
S. Siblings: Chip (31)
T. Time you wake up: 6:00 am ...on a good day
U. Underwear: neeeeext....
V. Vegetables you don’t like: black eyed peas
W.What makes you run late: Just not getting up early enough
X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth...
Y. Yummy food you make: Bacon Spaghetti YUMMO
Z. Zoo animal favorites: zebra!

No comments:

Post a Comment