***

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

April Showers

Bring May Flowers

I have really gotten into planting flowers this year.  I have always LOVED flowers but I have this one little issue.  I do NOT, repeat do NOT, have a green thumb.  My thumb is more of a blackish/brown color.  I try so hard though.  I water too little.  I water too much.  I don't use Miracle Grow.  I use too much Miracle Grow.  It is just something I have always struggled with.  You can even ask my college roommate, Rachael.  I have always tried to grow flowers.  But, 9 times out of 10, I am unsuccessful.  This year is no different than any other, I have ventured into planting and growing once again.  On a side note...I have already killed one plant.  A hanging plant.  Too much Miracle Grow.

Everything looks so good right now...lets just hope I can keep it that way.


Ground Cover in our front flower bed.  I LOVE it.


Close up view...aren't they pretty


These are in a flower pot by the front door


These are in a flower pot on our table by the front door

This is the new hanging plant. It replaced the dead one.



It seriously has the prettiest flower buds I have ever seen. LOVE it.

Side note: how fab is this polish? I am obsessed. "Whats with the Cattitude" OPI. I have had it
on for a month, literally.  Please excuse the toes.....

1 comment:

  1. Hahah the pretty little orange ones that you said were by the front door...I planted 2 different pots of those by my front door (great minds think alike) and I have already killed them both. I have the same delima...too much/not enough water, miracle grow and sunshine. It makes me so sad to kill them :(

    ReplyDelete