***

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 5, 2012

I am Sleepy

"I am sleepy" "I am tired" "My back hurts".....these are just a few of the statements that I feel like if I hear myself say them again I will scream! I hate (not actually hate) people who complain about things that they knew they were going to happen.  I have become one of those people.  Of course, I am tired.  Of course, I am sleepy.  Of course, my back hurts/aches.  These are just a few of the things that most will experience at the end of pregnancy.  I hate to complain but sometimes I just can't help it.  I really am all of these things, plus more, quite a bit of the time.  I knew what I was getting in to and that all of this is 100% part of it, but sometimes I just need to throw myself a little pity party.  I am actually very lucky/blessed that all of the symptoms I am feeling are completely normal and nothing abnormal is going on.  Another reason I hate to feel like I am complaining.  A lot of people have a lot worse things going on than me.  So I will sum up this random post by saying....I'm sleepy/tired and hurting but I am 100% okay with it because nothing is going wrong and in a few short weeks (less than 5 to be exact) there will be a precious angel here that makes it all more than worth it.

Here are 2 videos of her having a party in my belly the other night.....
(you'll see my white/swollen hand come in, in one of them, please excuse it ha)





1 comment: