***

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wonderful Sunday

This past Sunday I had my 1st baby shower thrown by some of my most favorite people in the world.  I thought there was a great turn out and was amazed by everyone's generosity.  Times like these show you how amazing those close to you are! Baby Sadie got some really great stuff.  I couldn't wait to get it home and go through everything.  Only 6.5 weeks left until she makes her grand arrival, unreal.



Getting my corsage put on by my mom
Mommy to be :)

Food Layout, it was YUMMY 





Sweet cake :)

Opening gifts!


One of my sweet helpers, Hannah


Another sweet helper, Anne Cambria!


She decided one of Sadie's toys was going to be hers!



With the Hostesses, love these girls!

The next few weeks will be extremely busy.  We have a shower for Vanessa the next 2 weekends and then my shower at my church the next.  The following weeks after that I hope to do nothing and rest to prepare for little miss' arrival. I had my 32 week check up on Tuesday and everything is still going fine.  Just one of those in and out type of appointments, I spent 5 times as long waiting to see the doctor than actually seeing him.  I'm going every 2 weeks now and after my next appointment I will start going every week.  Crazy! I'm still feeling good except for the normal aches and pains.  I have been so blessed to have such a great pregnancy (except for the nausea but all in all, it wasn't TOO bad).

No comments:

Post a Comment