***

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 27, 2012

FInal Countdown...for real...

We are officially on the final countdown.  Seriously.  Kinda nerve wracking to think about.  Knowing that in LESS than 2 weeks, I will already be back home with the little punkin! Amazing.  Everything is still going just fine, PTL.  When I went for my 36 week ultrasound they told me little priss was already weighing 7 lbs.  Most parts of her body were measuring 38 1/2 weeks...and at the time I was only 36...you do the math. So needless to say, we are expecting a fat chunky monkey come March 9th.  Which is just fine by me! Except for the fact that I feel that I am the size of a large cow and people remind me daily on just how big I have gotten.  I didn't really get into the "belly pic" pictures.  I'm okay with not remembering exactly how large I grew every week.  I may regret it one day but for now, I'm good.  I go for my 38 week check up tomorrow, hopefully we'll get some good news! Every one keep us in your prayers as we embark on this new wonderful journey of parenthood! We can't wait, come on little Sadie! We are ready for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment