***

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

back to school back to school....

I started back work on August 2nd.  The students came back on August 4th. Much to my surprise, this year has gone extremely smooth so far. (kinda scares me to write that...probably just jinxed myself, tears).  I haven't been able to start seeing kids until today due to schedules constantly changing.  Its hard to make a schedule when their schedules changes.  As of right now I have 15 students in 3rd through 5th grade and 14 in 6th through 10th grade.  Head Start starts back next week so I will begin screening/testing them around the middle of September.  I always pick up anywhere from 5 to 10 of them so my role always goes up, which is fine by me because I absolutely LOVE the Head Start kids.  If I could work with 3-5 year olds everyday I would be in Heaven! That is my favorite age range.  They're still baby sweet.   That's pretty much all the is going on in work right now.  I have other exciting things going on but I'll save those for a later post! Hope everyone is enjoying the end of summer time.  Heres to the cooler temps!


side note- hurricane season is picking up aka- i'm glued to weather.com and the weather channel yiipppeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment