***

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 22, 2011

First Comes Love....

Then Comes Marriage........


 

Then comes baby in the baby carriage!




Tyler and I are very happy to announce Baby T is on the way!!  

We found out on July 9th but having been trying our hardest to keep it fairly low key until the past few weeks.  We were thrilled when we found out.  This is such an exciting and special time in our lives.   We went to the doctor on July 26th and got the 110% confirmation and heard a heartbeat.  I know its early but hearing that sweet little noise is so special.  I had another doctors appointment today and everything is right on track and looking great!  The heart rate was 160.  I am 11 weeks as of yesterday.  I was 9 1/2 weeks when that sonogram picture above was taken.  Our due date as of now is March 11th, its going to be a spring break baby! (uh oh, Tyler said he/she is never going on Spring Break haha)  I have been feeling okay.  As of right now, I get sick every 2 to 3 hours but if I eat something it usually goes away, so it's been fairly manageable.  Afternoons and nighttime aren't my favorite time of day either.  I'm usually very tired and not feeling 100%.  BUT it hasn't been too bad so I can't really complain!  We are going to find out what "flavor" (as Dr.Webb says)  we are having on September 20th, so only 4 more weeks! That is if baby T decides to cooperate with us on that day, but that's what we are planning on anyway.  
So there are LOTS of exciting things going on around here! We can't wait to meet this little miracle! God is so, so good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment