***

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Tyler's Birthday Celebrations!

Tyler's birthday was Monday June 13th.  We started off the celebrations by going to Pickwick on Saturday.  We had a pretty big group go as always and had a ton of fun.  We went to dinner that night at Jon's Pier and his parents joined with us.

Megan (Tyler's cousin) and I before we went out
Tyler and I with his parents at dinner



My brother and me!

FIA (as Meg says!)

All the ladies at dinner
Alexandria, Megan, Ms. Debbie, Jenna
Laurie, me and Kate

Happy Birthday Cake!

Cuz luv!
All of us at Freddy Ts after dinner

On his actual birthday we went ate at my parents house for dinner! I don't have any pictures to share from that night but we had a really good dinner and good time.  I would say Tyler had a successful birthday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment