***

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fun times with Friends

This weekend was quite an enjoyable weekend!  As I have said many times, I always love when I get to hang out with my friends.  We all have such busy, different schedules these days its hard to get all of us together too often. Friday night we went over to Johnny and Danielles house for a cook out.  I got to play with Anne Cambria!  She is one of the cutest and sweetest babies I have ever been around.  Her demeanor is just too precious.  And she is doing yoga now! Downward facing dog.  You can venture over to Danielles blog to see all the precious pics.  We had burgers and hot dogs, dips and I made potato salad.  We had so much fun hanging out with everyone.

Danielle and I

Natty and I

Me, Kory and Danielle

All the girls! Including Mary Frances.....see next pic....

Frances...please do not shoot me for posting this.  Keep in mind she is being induced
Thursday June 23rd, 4 days from now...so she is 9 months pregnant!
And I think you look great considering! I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday I rode in the golf cart with Tyler while him and Chris played golf at Big Oaks.  Tyler had golf lessons Saturday morning and they seemed to help!  He's on the up and up! ha

And now for today....We started off Fathers Day by going to church with my dad and eating lunch with all of my family! Right now, my dad, Chip and Tyler are all playing golf together at the Country Club.  I have been getting texts from my dad fairly regularly telling me he is beating them! Gooo Freddie! I love my sweet deddy (as I call him).
I, on the other hand, spent some time at my moms and am now back home watching the US Open.  I don't normally enjoy watching golf, but watching "history being made" is pretty neat. And Rory McIlory is the one doing it, he is UNREAL.  Currently he is 17 under par on hole #11.  From what I've heard that is the lowest score in US Open history (something like that anyway).  I also watched him during the Masters.  After watching him crumble so hard so fast, I have been rooting for him ever since and to see him doing so unbelievably amazing is awesome.  I love a good comeback story.  GO RORY!!
Tonight we are heading to Tylers parents house to spend Fathers day dinner with him.
I can't believe this summer is going by so fast! I meant it is June 19th! Dear Summer: Please slow down. I am excited for the rest of the summer though.  We'll spend the 4th in Pickwick, as always and head to the beach on July 14th with Jenna and Chris! Pumped.
I hope everyone was able to spend their Fathers Day with their dads and I hope it was wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment