***

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day


This was my very 1st Mother's Day and it was wonderful! There is no better feeling than being a mother. I still can't believe how much I love Sadie more everyday.  We started off the morning by going to church.  She was so sweet in church! Never made a peep even when being passed around by the family.  After church we joined my parents for lunch at the country club.  Chip, Vanessa and Eliza came too.  We ended up getting a room because with a 10 and 12 week old, we didn't think the dining room would be very appropriate! We ate in shifts so while some ate the others held the babies.  It actually worked out very good.  After that we headed to Booneville.  I still have my great grandmother so we went there to the nursing home where she is to get a 5 generation picture.  It was very special and I know Sadie will appreciate it one day.  All of my Turner side of the family was there, so we got lots of pics.  Once we got home we were able to rest for about an hour before we headed to Tyler's parents for dinner. To say Sadie was exhausted and ill would be an understatement.  She was DONE.  She was quiet while we ate dinner while she was swinging but after we got done she cried and fussed for almost an hour, so we decided to go home.  She had been passed around all day and wasn't ever able to sleep longer than about 20 to 30 minutes.  Poor baby was tired! So I gave her a bath and she was out.  Matter of fact, that was the first time she slept completely through the night! 10pm to 7am.  She has been going from around 9:30 to 4:30 or 5am, which is technically considered "all night", but I like her sleeping until 7 much better :).




Before church


Mimi and Poppy (my parents) 
    

   


Love my girl


Angel

Sadie snuggling with her Poppy

Talking to her Great Great Grandmother

Sadie and Eliza chatting
5 Generations: Nora, Sudie, Danny & Freddie, Chip Lori & Kristen,
Hannah Evan Eliza & Sadie 

the whole crew

Just our 5 generations

This weekend we are headed to Madison to see my "little" cousin get married.  I don't think I will ever be able to call my cousins on my mom's side of the family anything other than my "little cousins".  I can't help it.  They aren't little anymore for sure.  One is married with 2 kids, one getting married and the other graduating college! Just habit I guess.  So we have another busy weekend ahead.  

1 comment:

  1. Precious!! 5 generations is SO special! My great-grandmother is 98! :)

    ReplyDelete