***

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Cat Napper

I have come to the conclusion that I have a precious little cat napper on my hands. Since she has been born, no matter what I do (hold, lay down, ride in the car etc...) she cat naps on and off all day until around 6ish, then she (normally) conks out for the rest of the night (minus when I wake her up for bath/last bottle). Sometimes she will take a good nap around 3 or so but it is not consistent. Our good "schedule" starts around then. Mornings are always a toss up. I talked with another mom I know and she said her son does the exact same thing. Cat naps all day then sleeps soundly at night. I hate to really complain because she does sleep SO good at night. This has never been a problem. Last night she went from 9:45pm to 5:00am. It was fabulous. And after 5 she went right back to sleep. No complaints here! I will be honest though, she is still in the bed with us. I have had mixed emotions from people on this subject. People tend to feel very strongly on their opinion on this. I have gotten a lot of "what are you doing?! Get her out now!" and "hey just do whatever works or you, no judgement here". People love to give parenting advice, which most of the time I am completely open to because I love to hear tricks that work for other people. I am willing to try, almost, anything at least once to see if it will work for whatever particular problem I may be having. Anybody know anything you think I should know...send the advice my way!! Although, I am a believer in "do what works best for you and your family" (within reason of course). No one thing/schedule works for every baby or every family. They are such unique amazing individuals right from the start. There is nothing more amazing than watching your child grow and develop every day! Children are a true blessing from above.
Ok, I think I have rambled enough:)

No comments:

Post a Comment