***

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 2, 2012

One Month Old!

My sweet little Sadie bug is a whole month old! It hurts me to say that already.  It is unreal that over 4 weeks has gone by since she has entered the world. Other than the occasional stomach pains and fussy periods,  she has been a great baby and we feel so blessed. She sleeps in between bottles at night and is still going around 3 to 4 hours in between bottles. Although, I will say, that for some reason after her nightly bottle (which is usually between 7 to 9, depending on how the day has gone) she goes 5 to 6 hours until her next bottle.  She also gets a bath every night now and she LOVES it! It is the sweetest thing.  She turns into a limp noodle when you put in her the bath.  Makes my heart smile!  I am starting to get out with her a little more now but still not too much.  She hasn't entered Wal Mart yet, I just can't do it.  Too many germs and nastiness there! Yuck.
It is amazing how much one little person can change your life.  My schedule is now HER schedule, she is 100% in control! I never knew I could love something/someone so much until she was here.  We are still falling more in love every day!

I bought some stickers for onesies so I can take pictures of her every 4 weeks, so here they are! She has grown so much!
I love my passy :)

What's over there?

Or back here?

Eeeekkk! Not real sure what she was looking at here haha

Chunky Monkey

I kinda like my chair!

We love you Sadie bug!!


No comments:

Post a Comment