***

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 23, 2012

Easter

This Easter was quite different! Its so fun having a child to share it with.  The Saturday before we ate lunch with Tyler's family.  That Sunday we went to church followed by lunch at my parents house.  The girls were a bit too small this year to hunt eggs so we just took a few pictures instead! Trying to get 2 little babies to look your way is quite the task so these are the best ones we got!


Sadie in her Easter pajamas!


What is that? I have a hand???




The girls Easter baskets
First family Easter! 


All of us and the babies! 


I have about 15 pictures like this...trying to get little babies to look your way is pretty much impossible! This is the best one we got though!




Mom, really? I'm over it.



But...I really wanted to get a good picture of her in her basket.  Right after this was taken she spit up everywhere!
Photo session done.


No comments:

Post a Comment