***

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

So...

Not too much exciting has been going on here lately.  Over the weekend I went to Woodland Furniture to check out the baby furniture.  I just wasn't able to commit quite yet.  That is a big decision and I just wasn't ready.  I know I'll be better prepared to make that decision after SEPTEMBER 20th ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  I don't think it will ever get here!! September 20th at 9:30am.  I plan on waking up, showering, going to get breakfast and drink the largest Dr.Pepper I can find (for 2 reasons: full bladder (TMI I know BUT they said they wanted me to have one :) and caffeine to get little punkin moving!) We don't want a stationary beebee.  We want that little monkey moving! I will sit there all. day. long. if I have to, to make sure I find out what beebee is.
Next week is such an exciting week though, I'm ready to get this week out of the way so next week will bring it.

Want the lay out?? SURE! Why not!

Monday- doctor appt at 3
   *dinner party (I think) that night for one of tt's friends
Tuesday- THE DAY.  Appt at 9:30!! And I'm off work all day. Pumped.
   * reveal party for the family at my parents house
Wednesday- MUCH needed Hair appt at 3
    * New 2 You Consignment Sale at 7
Thursday- Miranda Lambert (jealous??? I would be if it wasn't me)
Friday- it's FRIDAY, never need too much of a reason to get excited about it


Oh, back to this weekend....it's my little mans birthday!! September 17th, he will be 6 years old.  It has been a wonderful but tough at times year. I am so thankful that the medicines have been working and he is doing so much better.  Answered Prayers.  Plain and Simple.

God is Good.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment