***

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Quick Updates

Buster

He is doing soooooooooooooo much better! At this point, I couldn't be any more pleased.  He is getting the shot every 5 days and the arthritis/joint etc... medicine every day and around 1 to 3 pain meds every day (depending on how he is feeling).  The sharp pains he was having happens only a few times a day.  There has even been a day or two that I haven't seen him have any.  Such a blessing that the meds are working.  We are so so so happy for this progress!!!!


Baby T

Baby T seems to be doing just fine.  Every week I grow more and more.  I can't button a pair of pants that I could over a week ago.  Matter of fact- I can't button any pants! HA! Nothing unexpected though. I go for my next appointment on the 19th at 3:00.  Just a normal check up.  The next day though is the big day! Will Baby T be a boy or a girl??? To say I can't wait is an understatement.  We are beyond ready to know. My brother and Vanessa found out they are having a healthy baby girl, Eliza (the name they decided on), last week so they are very excited about that.  I'll have a niece! So many changes going on around here and I can't wait for all of them.


The Rebels.........pretty sure I don't need to make any updates on this subject. Moving on........


Work......it is going right along.  No complaints there.  Since Head Start is back I'll be getting busier and busier in the next few weeks. I love this little ones though, so that's okay. 

I believe that is it! Hope everyone is enjoying this amazing rain, I know I am! 

Happy Labor Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment