***

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

My Cousin's Wedding Weekend

My cousin, Dan, got married this past weekend to Lindsey Clements. They are a precious couple. My aunt and uncle gave the rehearsal dinner and it was so beautiful! I helped set everything up starting on Thursday night. I made the seating chart and I think it turned out pretty good. She decorated everything to fit his personality exactly. She had a four wheeler set up and sunglasses, boas etcc..so everything could take fun photos with them. The photographer went and got them developed while we were eating and we all filled out a page in a scrapbook that she is going to put together for them later.

Walking into the dinner..with the seating chart I made in the backgroud....


All the tables set up


The food table



Family pics from that night



My sweet dad and me


Mom and me


Chip and me


Vanessa (sister and law) and me


The day of the wedding I went and picked up Hannah and did her hair and Loris make up. I met all the girls at the beauty shop while they were getting ready.

The bride!




Mom and daughter....beautiful!!


Here are some pictures from the wedding....
















angel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment