***

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 3, 2011

Birthday week festivities

We started off my birthday week festivities by going to eat at Gardenias in Greenwood the night after New Years. It ended up being just Tyler, me and my parents. My mom and I had the broiled grouper with crab meat on top with fries. Their fries are TO. DIE. FOR. One of the best things I have ever eaten!

Before we left.....



Muy deliciouso!



My meal.....









The 4 of us at dinner...



Photo op when we got home! ha









On my actual birthday me, Tyler, my parents and Chip and Vanessa went to eat at Harveys since Chip and Vanessa weren't able to make it to Greenwood on Saturday. Vanessa had the flu all week so she wasn't able to do anything. We again, had a really good time.





Last night I went with my besties to eat. We all went to the Grill. Again-the food was great and its always fun when you get together with friends! I don't have a picture from this night because our waitress was worthless. Danielle, Kory and I didn't get our salads...Nattys order was wrong...etc....BUT regardless we still had fun.
So all in all I had a wonderful birthday week!

I started back work on Wednesday...and lets just say I started back with a LOT to do. It'll calm down for a little bit but then pick right back up with end of the year stuff. Working the in special education department is so great and times and so confusing/stressful/time consuming at other times. The paperwork is a nightmare, but its just part of it. I love my job so I really can't complain. That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment