***

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Ashleigh's Wedding Weekend

This past weekend was one of my best friend's, Ashleigh O'Quinn (now Ashleigh Daniel!), wedding weekend!! Friday started out with the bridesmaid luncheon at Park Heights. The food was delish. The rehearsal was at 5:30 then dinner was at the Bancorp South Center. The food was yummy there too. We had a great time. I don't think I have ever laughed that much, that hard in a long time! (Rachael and Danielle...WHOOPI) We went by Old Venice on our way home but apparently missed the memo that it was cougar night up there so we only stayed for a few minutes then headed on home to get some rest for the big day!


At the Rehearsal dinner with the bride!

The "5" from college :)

my bestie danielle!

me and t :)




Saturday was the big day! Danielle, Rachael and I met at my house and rode to meet up at Park Heights to get in the limo with the other bridesmaids. We started pictures about 3:00 and the ceremony started at 6. Everything was SO beautiful!! Ashleigh-you did an AMAZING job with everything!!!!!!!! The reception was at Park Heights and it was gorgeous and the food was yummm. I had too much fun! Thats okay though, I haven't been able to hang out with that many of my closest friends in a while so it was worth it for sure! I have the absolute best friends! Blessed :)

the GORGEOUS bride!!!!










cammmyyy!!!!

the beautiful couple

i love her!


They left for Mexico today...not going to lie...I'm a little (LOT) jealous! While we are here freezing with a chance of snow this week they will be laying on the beach with daiquiris! Oh well, they deserve it! So happy for Ashleigh and Chris! I love you both :)

Back to work I go tomorrow...Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment