***

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Decorations

I have waited to take pictures and show all my Christmas decorations until I was pretty much done decorating. I like how it all came together this year. Christmas is definitely one of my favorite times of year. I love (seriously!) going out and buying gifts for people. It brings me a lot of happiness to watch people open the gifts I have bought them. I feel that I am a good gift-giver :) Its also such a wonderful time because you get to spend it with family.
On another note- we had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We had lunch at my moms with her side of the family. There were 20 of us over there this year. We seem to grow a little every year :) For dinner we went to Tyler's uncle and aunts house, the Howell's. And as always we had a great time. I love them! Its is such a blessing to get along so well and love your spouse's family. Makes things so easy!
But here are some pics of my little house's Christmas decor! :)
















Go Bears!





Our tags for all the presents (they match our Christmas cards)



Buster really not wanting his picture taken



















1 comment: