***

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Just a few..

Wedding pictures that is!! These are some of my favorites so I thought I would share :)



















On a different note- this weekend was great. Kory and Ben's rehearsal dinner and wedding, both, were amazing! I had an absolute wonderful time at both of them. I got to spend alllll weekend with my very best friends. I didn't take many pictures over the weekend though (Some days I just don't think I take good pictures, and this weekend was one of them!) So you won't be seeing any pictures from it.
This time next week I will be off of work for an entire week, and excitement doesn't even begin to describe how I feel about that! This year has been abnormally busy and I need a break.
I am also really getting into Christmas-everything about it! I'll post some pictures of my decorations once I get them done.
Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend-because I sure did :) love.

No comments:

Post a Comment