***

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 9, 2010

July is going by way too fast

We started off the month in a great way...Pickwick with friends! We had a large time this past weekend (it had its ups and downs...i won't go there)....but overall it was great! The weather was amazing. We all got a lot of sun, some of us maybe got a little too much. I took my camera but ended up not even getting it out so I don't have any pictures to post with this entry. I also went up to my classroom ( I didn't have to end up moving! yaayy) and painted the entire room, by myself. It took me about 6 hours to paint and then about another 2 to get it ready (it still isn't completely ready). I'll post pics when I get completely done. I can't believe I start back work in 3 weeks!!!!! Goh, it makes me sad. I'm just not trying to rush these next few weeks by. Oh well, Happy Friday!




**I just want to go back here

No comments:

Post a Comment