***

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Baby T #2 is a.....

On September 8 we had a gender reveal party for baby #2.  We invited our family to come to Old Venice.
Earlier that day Tyler, Sadie and I loaded up and went to the doctor, Dr. Webb:) My appointment was at 9 so we had to wait all day long to tell anyone! I just stayed home and avoided everyone so I wouldn't be harassed.

Baby T was healthy, PTL!




Around 5:30 we headed up to Old Venice to start setting up for the party.  

Inside these balloons is the secret!

Everyone seemed to think it would be a boy....

To reveal the gender we put the confetti inside the balloons then popped them!

Sadie was being ill for some reason:(


PINK!!




Its a GIRL!!!!  Our sweet Sadie Lea will have a sister!!



We are thrilled!! She will be here around early mid February! And I don't have to have sell any of Sadie's clothes, which secretly makes me happy:)

We can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment