***

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Preview


Here is a preview of Sadie's nursery thus far! (I just got an iPhone the other day so I am still learning how to use all the picture editing on it!)  I ordered all the fabric online and my Aunt Phyllis, the wonderful seamstress that she is, has sewn it all together (bedding and curtains). The piece above her bed is part of the fabric used in her bedding and the monogram part I found on Pinterest.  It is cut out of a piece of wood and then I painted it black.  It is still a work in progress but I think it is coming along nicely.  I really, really like it. 




I'll update with more pictures again the more I get done.  

I can't believe Christmas is only a few days away! To say time is flying is an understatement.  10 and a half weeks from this Friday (that is if everything is still going fine) she will be here.  March 9th.  Unbelievable. We are officially on the countdown! 
Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment