***

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Stomach Virus

I. HATE. YOU. 


I got the stomach virus Monday afternoon.  I hadn't felt too good all day at work then around 2, it really hit me.  I was writing a report and starting getting extremely queasy.  I stopped and walked to the bathroom, nothing happened so I figured it was the normal pregnancy nausea. Then, it hit me, while I was sitting at my desk.  (I don't need to give any details here) I headed straight home only for the same thing to happen over and over again for about every 30 minutes until 10:15 Monday night.  It was HORRID.  I felt like my body was going into seizures every time I was getting sick.  I called the on call doctor around 8 and he called me in some Phenergan and told me if it didn't work to come up to the hospital for fluids.  Poor Sadie.  I bet she was wondering WTH was going on! Tuesday was recovery day.  I stayed in the bed allllllllllll day long.  Literally.  Today though is a new day! Feel so so so much better! I think I will survive again.

No comments:

Post a Comment