***

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 15, 2011

Can you believe it....

It has almost been a year since the big day! April 17, 2010 was our wedding day. It was such a fun/amazing/beautiful/wonderful/pretty (and any other adjective I can think of) day! I loved everything about it. It all went so smoothly. I can not think of one thing I would change about any of it. That day was the beginning of a new and wonderful life for us. Even though we dated 7 years before we got married, it still was the start of a new beginning. Marriage it hard and something you work at, but never for one second have a doubted my decision to do it. I love Tyler with all of my heart and couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone else. Although, sometimes he wants to make me literally pull my hair out! That's okay though, that's what life is about. You have to fight to make up! ;)
Since our actual anniversary is on Sunday, will we be celebrating tomorrow night by heading to Memphis for the night. I am very excited! I plan on taking quite a few pictures so when we get back I will share some.

Just a few pics from one year ago Sunday :)



No comments:

Post a Comment